Square Enix Ltd. has announced that Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, the new Final Fantasy Experience, is coming to iOS and Android in Europe and PAL Regions!
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, which already has about 5 million players in Japan, is a brand new role-playing adventure for the mobile generation. The title has some of the classing Final Fantasy stories and legendary heroes.
Adventurers follow to knights from the Grandshelt kingdom and a young girl they unexpectedly encounter on their quest for a highly sought after crystal. Players work their way through various types of dungeons to find items, collect loot, and to discover hidden paths and travel new routes.
Some of the Final Fantasy Brave Exvius highlights:
- Turn-based gameplay with streamlined combat mechanics and an intuitive touch control that makes the game easy to learn and master by newcomers and fans of the genre.
- Players can move their characters through lands and dungeons to discover new loot and find new paths.
- High quality CG animations of Final Fantasy summons.
- New and old characters from earlier titles, including Warrior of Light, Cecil, Vivi and Terra
- A complete RPG experience in an easy and portable format for mobile devices.
Registration opens today!
Starting today, players can register online at finalfantasyexvius.com to receive special release in-game items. The title has been developed in cooperation with Square Enix and Gimi Inc. The game will be released in six languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese and Korean!
I am personally playing it. love it!
Glad you like it, didn’t try it myself yet.