The long awaited Dark Brotherhood comes to The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited. Ahead of the release Bethesda has decided to release the very first video. Dark Brotherhood is the next DLC Game Pack for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, the MMORPG from the people at Bethesda.
Your talent for homicide has been noticed, and an invitation has arrived—to join the Dark Brotherhood! You’ll visit the Gold Coast, the westernmost region of the old Empire, where you’ll find opportunity, intrigue … and murder.
As with our previous updates, Dark Brotherhood will come in two parts: the DLC game pack, and the base game patch. Below is a brief summary of what you can expect in each. We’ll be going into more detail about the DLC game pack and base-game patch very soon including the release dates, price, and deep-dive articles.
DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACK FEATURES & CONTENT
- Join the Dark Brotherhood and become an assassin for hire
- Visit the Gold Coast, available to characters of all levels, where you can explore Anvil and Kvatch for the first time since The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Hours of exciting story content and quests that will have you revisiting your favorite areas of Tamriel
- New, repeatable quest content involving Contracts and the Black Sacrament
- Challenging new group bosses and delves to conquer
- A new passive skill line exclusive to members of the Dark Brotherhood
- Unique costumes, motifs and item sets inspired by the deadly Dark Brotherhood
BASE GAME PATCH FEATURES & CONTENT
- The removal of Veteran Ranks
- Poison-Making, for those who want to be especially nasty to their enemies
- Toggle-able nameplates for all characters
- Character name display for Xbox One and PlayStation®4
- Item locking to help prevent accidental deconstruction of your most valuable items
- Further improvements and new features to the Grouping Tool including a group ready check, vote-to-kick system, and updated queue timer
- Tons of updates to the Crown Store including additional character slots, motif previews, and hats
- Craft Bags for ESO Plus members
- Improvements and adjustments to Item Traits
- Ongoing Cyrodiil performance improvements
- Sanctum Ophidia Trial scaling, rebalancing and the addition of a Normal and Veteran mode
- Balance improvements to combat and gameplay abilities including the Fighters Guild skill line, Vampires and stamina abilities
- …and more!
More details about Dark Brotherhood, such as the price and release date, will follow in the coming weeks.