Don’t rage… yet. Jagged Alliance: Rage! will now be brought to you by Saint Nick. Whether you own a PC, a PlayStation®4 or one of the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, there ain’t no better present to put in your boots now that the release date on all platforms has been moved to December 6th 2018.
This spin-off from the Jagged-Alliance franchise is about the beloved mercs such as Ivan Dolvich, Helmut “Grunty” Grunther, Charlene “Raven” Higgins and more. Playable in both single-player and co-op multiplayer, Jagged Alliance: Rage! features a beefy campaign approximately 20-hours long.
Jagged Alliance: Rage! is in development for PC, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X and will be released on December 6th. The SRP for the PC-version is 19,99 €, and the console editions have an SRP of 29.99 €.
Jagged Alliance: Rage! will be published by HandyGames, the latest family member of the THQ Nordic network. HandyGames will act as an independent publisher, focusing on small and mid-sized projects or 3rd-party indie games.
About Jagged Alliance: Rage!
Jagged Alliance is back – With a new take on turn-based tactics, adventure elements and the well-known quirky mercenaries! Set 20 years after the first Jagged Alliance, this spin-off lets you experience a road trip into a jungle hell to test your mind and body to the limits! This time it’s just you and a few allies versus an entire island ruled by a drug overlord and his crazed army.
- 2 Player online co-op mode
- Deep turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
- Choose a variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
- Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
- Rage skills: Unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
- Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
- Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies