Nacon, an independent designer and manufacturer of gaming accessories, is proud to unveil several new features of the highly anticipated Revolution Pro Controller for PlayStation®4 (PS4 ™).
The core of the Revolution Pro controller consists of two unique analog sticks. Empowered by a powerful algorithm developed by Nacon, both sticks deliver an eSports level of accuracy and precision, with an amplitude of 46 degrees. Additionally. both sticks are fully optimized for pro-gamers and developed based on insights of eSports players. This is reflected by the following functions:
- Mechanical structure designed for an amplitude up to 46 degrees
- Optimized eSports-ergonomica with convex right stick and concave left stick for extra grip and comfort
- Reinforced metal shaft and ABS ring for minimal friction
- Ability to reassign the L3 and R3 buttons
- A completely customizable right analog stick
The Nacon Revolution features advanced software that lets players completely customize to their own needs. The Revolution PC companion app offers a wide range of possibilities, including the ability to customize the performance of the right stick by:
- Changing the static ‘dead zone’ – in order to influence the reactivity of the right stick
- Adaptation of the response curve of the stick – determine how quickly it responds to your movements
Revolution Controller Pro comes to the SIEE the region as a result of a new licensing agreement with Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Ltd. and is compatible with all PlayStation®4 (PS4 ™) consoles, including the new-look PS4 ™ and PS4 ™ Pro.
Revolution Pro Controller will be available through the holliday season and has a suggested retail price of € 109.99. The controller is sold under the NACON ™ brand in Europe.